Invest in Highams Park
WHY HIGHAMS PARK?
Highams Park is a village full of immense potential.
We are located in Waltham Forest where millions of pounds have been invested overall creating a better place for residents by providing them with enhanced facilities; through improved high streets, leisure facilities and schools. This means that the borough now has a much more to offer businesses looking to locate here and Highams Park remains incredibly affordable for retail, office and industrial business spaces.
Commuting into Central London and beyond couldn’t be easier. With a direct rail station to Liverpool Street and both the Central and Victoria tube lines nearby, Highams Park has long been home to commuters who work in Central London but love the area’s affordability and access to green spaces.
Stansted Airport is accessible by car in 30 minutes due to Highams Park’s close proximity to the M11 and by rail within 45 minutes. The A406 North Circular connects Highams Park to north west London with the M25 just ten minutes away. Harwich and Dover Ports are both approximately two hours away via road.
- Art & Crafts
- Butchers & Fishmongers
- Clothing Boutiques & Accessories Shop
- Family Restaurant
- Green grocers
- Patisserie / Bakers
- Pet Supplies
- Shoe Shop
- Toy Shop
- Wine Bar
- Home Brewing,
- and many others
- The Highams Park Plan has passed its examinatio...
- As part of the 2019 Art Trail, journalist an...
- It’s the Spring Festival in The Highams P...
1. The Highams Park Art Trail from Friday 10th May to Sunday 19th May ; 2. New Animal Sculpture in Oak Hill Crescent1. Highams Park Art Trail (HP Art Trail) HPPG...
- Two of our members, Alison Baker and Kim White ...