HP Jumble Trail; Pond Dipping at the Lake; Highams Park Live and other Upcoming Community Events & Activities
Please find below details of some upcoming community events and activities:
1. The Highams Park Jumble Trail
It’s not too late to book your pitch for the Highams Park Jumble Trail on Sunday 8th July by emailing email@example.com. There is a small pitch fee of £5 to cover advertising materials and maps of the jumble trail.
2. Wednesday 20th June: Pond Dipping Sessions at Highams Park Lake
Ute Villavicencio from Epping Forest Centenary Trust is running two pond dipping sessions for children at Highams Park Lake
These are free sessions with a recommended voluntary donation of £2:00 . If you wish to take part, you need to book in advance by clicking on the links below:
20th June at 16:0020th June at 17:00
3. Wednesday 20th and Friday 22nd June - The Highams Park ‘Then and Now’ Exhibition
Another chance to see this fascinating exhibition by the Highams Park Society of photographs of scenes in Highams Park from the turn of the century compared with the same scenes today complete with a potted history of each one.
Venue: Hale End Library 10am to 6pm
4. Highams Park Live is back at the County Arms again this month Thursday 21st June 7.30pm – 11pm.
They have another fantastic line up of free entertainment this month and are all set for another great evening – Doors will be open 7.15pm and first performance is at 7:45pm.
For more information check out www.highamsparklive.co.uk
5. Saturday 21st July 2018 – Coach Trip (advance booking required)
A coach trip to the Marks Hall Gardens and the Country Show near Colchester arranged by Betty from the Highams Park Society.
Ticket Price: £20
Depart: 9.30am from Hickman Avenue E4
Return: 4.30 pm
To book: Please ring Betty on 020 8524 2242
- Waltham Forest Council has now launched its for...
- Regular Events Mondays, 3.45pm – 4.45pm (1-3 ye...
- The 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of The Hi...
- We have made a big step forward and have now fo...
- 1. Survey – Street Tree Planting in Higha...