Evidence Base for The Highams Park Plan
The Highams Park Planning Group (HPPG) has been consulting with residents since the Highams Park Plan Launch Event on 16th November, 2013 and details of the ideas, suggestions and opinions we have gathered from residents so far have been used to prepare the draft Highams Park Plan. Details of the information we have gathered are contained on this page, so if you would like to read more about where the policies of the draft Highams Park Plan came from , please click on the links below:
- Local Area Profile of the Highams Park Plan Area
- Explanatory Notes to Sustainability Policies & Developer Guidance
- Responses – Questionnaire 1. Natural Environment
- Responses – Questionnaire 2. Traffic, Pedestrians and Public Realm
- Responses – Questionnaire 3. Business Employment & Community Facilities
- Responses – Questionnaire 4. New Housing Development in the Highams Park Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Responses – Questionnaire 5. Sustainability, Housing Estates & Houses in Multiple Occupation
- A Survey of Highams Park Residents commissioned by LBWF in May 2016
- Ideas Lists prepared by members of HPPG based on residents suggestions
- Link to The Waltham Forest Local Plan
- Link to The London Plan
- Link to The National Policy Planning Framework (NPPF)
A Consultation Statement, including a summary of all comments received on the current pre-submission consultation and how these were considered, will be made available along with the amended Neighbourhood Plan at a future date. A statutory Basic Conditions Statement explaining how the HP Plan meets the requirements of the Localism Act will will also be prepared and submitted with the HP Plan when it is presented to LBWF for formal review.
- We continue to move forward with the Plan and a...
- Regular events Mondays, 3.45pm – 4.45pm (2-4 ye...
- Please find below a message received from TfL r...
- 1. What’s happening at Hale End Library in May....