Participants and helpers wanted for the upcoming Highams Park Arts and Culture trail
ARC, the arts and culture branch of HPPG, will be running an Arts and Culture trail from the 10th – 19th May. If you would like to get involved, either exhibiting work, running a workshop or hosting a pop up event you are invited to a meeting/social on Tuesday 5th Feb upstairs in the County Arms, from 8pm.
We are hoping to build on the success of last year’s trail and if you would like to exhibit your work somewhere in Highams Park during the ARC trail, have any ideas/suggestions or would like to help in any way please contact us via email. If you are unable to attend the meeting or are unfamiliar with the process last year or would like support in finding a venue to exhibit your work then please let us know.
Please do not reply to this email but email us direct with your area of interest in the subject header to firstname.lastname@example.org
Events already organised are:
- 6th May – 17th HP Creatives Artists of the Month @ Humphrys
- 11th May Vintage Market at Hale End Library
- 16th May HP Live upstairs at the County Arms
- 17th May Abalicious Concert at All Saints Church
- 19th May HP Creatives collaborative Marquee @ Spring Festival including Kids corn dolly activity @ Spring Festival and Maypole dancing
As well as:
- Wild About Highams Park Sculpture Trail (please see details below)
- Brett Banks Stone Carving dates to be confirmed
- 4 x Exchange Cabinets painting approved by BT
- Decorative painting on the planters outside TFC and the container at Humphry’s
- London Borough of Culture Collaboration with Artillery, pages to pavement
We are really excited to be showcasing the creative work of Highams Park residents especially during this year as the London Borough of Culture.
Please be patient if we don’t reply straight away, we are all volunteers, and work on ARC in our spare time, thank you.
Highams Park ARC Team
Co-Runners: Claire Rain, Jade Holt, Martha Kilner, Kerry Phillips,
- Please find below a brief update on the Halex C...
- As part of the Waltham Forest London Borough of...
- ARC, the arts and culture branch of HPPG, will ...
- The Highams Park Society, the Friends of The Hi...
- Waltham Forest Council has now launched its for...